By 2026 we expect to have flying cars, hover boards, and jackets that dry automatically (Robert Zemeckis promised us). Well, you can also pencil in Major League Baseball’s All-Star weekend in Philadelphia because Phillies president Dave Montgomery has said that the team intends to step out of line so that it can host the All-Star game for the 250th anniversary of the United States that summer. [The 700 Level]
- News: Jimmy Rollins Officially Traded to the Dodgers
- News: Jimmy Rollins Trade May Need to Be Reworked
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- News: 11 Best Jimmy Rollins GIFs
- News: Rollins Trade Called “A Matter of Time”
- News: Ex-Phillie Jayson Werth Sentenced to Jail for Driving Too Fast
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.