By 2026 we expect to have flying cars, hover boards, and jackets that dry automatically (Robert Zemeckis promised us). Well, you can also pencil in Major League Baseball’s All-Star weekend in Philadelphia because Phillies president Dave Montgomery has said that the team intends to step out of line so that it can host the All-Star game for the 250th anniversary of the United States that summer. [The 700 Level]
- Property: Ryan Howard’s Home Is Pending Sale
- News: Baseball Fans: It’s Trade Deadline Day
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.