By 2026 we expect to have flying cars, hover boards, and jackets that dry automatically (Robert Zemeckis promised us). Well, you can also pencil in Major League Baseball’s All-Star weekend in Philadelphia because Phillies president Dave Montgomery has said that the team intends to step out of line so that it can host the All-Star game for the 250th anniversary of the United States that summer. [The 700 Level]
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model
- News: Phillies Just Got Older, Druggier