This afternoon, Mayor Nutter is expected to sign an Executive Order at the Municipal Services Building to pledge an effort to make Philadelphia’s government more transparent and efficient through the sharing of data. The idea is that the Executive Order will lead to initiatives and legislation that will make more data easily available to the public so that the information can be put to better use. [Technically Philly]
- News: Arctic Splash Cartons: Litter or Art (or Both)?
- News: The 8 Stinkiest Spots in Philly (Described With Emojis)
- News: Mayor Nutter Tours France
- News: Mayor Takes Surprise Trip to Paris
- News: Philly Pays $1.4M for Posting Gun Permit Appeal Data Online
- News: Kenney Urges Mayor to Sign Pot Decrim Bill
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.