This afternoon, Mayor Nutter is expected to sign an Executive Order at the Municipal Services Building to pledge an effort to make Philadelphia’s government more transparent and efficient through the sharing of data. The idea is that the Executive Order will lead to initiatives and legislation that will make more data easily available to the public so that the information can be put to better use. [Technically Philly]
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- News: This Week’s Outrage Meter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
- Ticket: Nutter Donating 2008 Phillies World Series Ring to PHM
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.