This afternoon, Mayor Nutter is expected to sign an Executive Order at the Municipal Services Building to pledge an effort to make Philadelphia’s government more transparent and efficient through the sharing of data. The idea is that the Executive Order will lead to initiatives and legislation that will make more data easily available to the public so that the information can be put to better use. [Technically Philly]
- News: UPDATE: Mayor, Public Union Have Deal
- News: Mayor Nutter Backs Comcast Merger
- Property: Mayor Nutter Is Potential Witness In Trail
- News: Defense in Building Collapse May Want Mayor to Testify
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: PGW Nightmare: Family Has Gas Shut Off Over “Secret” Gas Line
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.