This afternoon, Mayor Nutter is expected to sign an Executive Order at the Municipal Services Building to pledge an effort to make Philadelphia’s government more transparent and efficient through the sharing of data. The idea is that the Executive Order will lead to initiatives and legislation that will make more data easily available to the public so that the information can be put to better use. [Technically Philly]
- G Philly: Nutter Appoints Helen Fitzpatrick Director of LGBT Affairs
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: City Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Since 2008
- News: Why Do We Adore the Word Philadelphia?
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.