Weird, corruption in politics. This never happens. Mayor John Bencivengo of Hamilton, New Jersey has been arrested and charged with accepting $12,400 for influencing the health insurance brokerage contract with Hamilton’s school district. If Mayor Bencivengo is convicted he could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Sushi Chef Stabs Robber with Sushi Knife
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: NJ Confirms First Death From Rare Tick-Borne Illness
- News: VIDEO: Man and Woman Steal Christmas Decorations In South Philadelphia
- News: Arrest in Broad Street Puncher Case
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office