Weird, corruption in politics. This never happens. Mayor John Bencivengo of Hamilton, New Jersey has been arrested and charged with accepting $12,400 for influencing the health insurance brokerage contract with Hamilton’s school district. If Mayor Bencivengo is convicted he could be sentenced to up to 20 years in prison. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Brady: Kane “Asleep at the Switch” in AG’s Office
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.