The recently retired Brian Dawkins will be in South Philly this weekend to speak at the Eagles NovaCare Complex on Saturday. Oh, and then he’ll pop over to Citizens Bank Park where he’ll throw out the ceremonial first pitch before the Fightin’s take on the Cubbies. Any chance he can play first base? Worth a shot, right? [The 700 Level]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.