A man with a 10-year-old autistic son in the Cherry Hill School District was dumbfounded as to why his son was violently acting up in school. After numerous steps to figure out what the problem might be, he finally resorted to sending his son to school wearing a wire. He’s posted some of the audio of the teachers bullying his son along with a video message to the teachers and aides on Youtube. The video was uploaded last Friday and has already garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- Be Well Philly: ThinkFest Preview: How Philly Is Reinventing Medicine
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- News: Poll: Christie Hits Low With Jersey Voters
- News: Trump Taj Mahal Asks Judge to End Union Contract
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.