A man with a 10-year-old autistic son in the Cherry Hill School District was dumbfounded as to why his son was violently acting up in school. After numerous steps to figure out what the problem might be, he finally resorted to sending his son to school wearing a wire. He’s posted some of the audio of the teachers bullying his son along with a video message to the teachers and aides on Youtube. The video was uploaded last Friday and has already garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Christie Signs Order to Speed Sandy Recovery