A man with a 10-year-old autistic son in the Cherry Hill School District was dumbfounded as to why his son was violently acting up in school. After numerous steps to figure out what the problem might be, he finally resorted to sending his son to school wearing a wire. He’s posted some of the audio of the teachers bullying his son along with a video message to the teachers and aides on Youtube. The video was uploaded last Friday and has already garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Cherry Hill Cops Find 250 Pounds of Pot
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
- News: Top Republican: Christie’s Shore Protection Is “Stupid”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.