A man with a 10-year-old autistic son in the Cherry Hill School District was dumbfounded as to why his son was violently acting up in school. After numerous steps to figure out what the problem might be, he finally resorted to sending his son to school wearing a wire. He’s posted some of the audio of the teachers bullying his son along with a video message to the teachers and aides on Youtube. The video was uploaded last Friday and has already garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- News: PA Schools Aren’t Reaching Proficiency Levels
- News: New SAT to Focus on “College and Career Readiness”
- News: The Martyrdom of Mothers Must End
- Be Well Philly: Local Doc Opens Up About Post-Partum Depression
- News: How to Avoid the Big Sex Talk With Your Kid
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far