A man with a 10-year-old autistic son in the Cherry Hill School District was dumbfounded as to why his son was violently acting up in school. After numerous steps to figure out what the problem might be, he finally resorted to sending his son to school wearing a wire. He’s posted some of the audio of the teachers bullying his son along with a video message to the teachers and aides on Youtube. The video was uploaded last Friday and has already garnered nearly 1.5 million views.
- News: NJ Confirms First Death From Rare Tick-Borne Illness
- Be Well Philly: Hey, Wait—The “How to Fight a Baby” Guy Totally Has a Point
- Be Well Philly: Study: What You Eat When You’re Pregnant Matters Big Time
- News: Penn Backs Class-Cutting App
- News: WATCH: Officer Rescues Man From Burning Truck
- Articles: ThinkFest Video: M. Night Shyamalan