NBC10 meteorologist Glenn “Hurricane” Schwartz will undergo double-bypass surgery today because 99 percent of one of his major arteries is blocked. Schwartz tweeted yesterday that he’d be out for a while, but will likely do some tweeting from home. And yes, this probably means we’ll have more Sheena Parveen in our lives. [Philly Gossip]
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- News: Warm Weather Returns to Philadelphia — But What’s Looming?
- News: 20 Signs That Spring Is Actually Coming
- News: The Weather Won’t Suck This Weekend
- News: New Michael Smerconish Show to Debut on CNN This Week
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule