NBC10 meteorologist Glenn “Hurricane” Schwartz will undergo double-bypass surgery today because 99 percent of one of his major arteries is blocked. Schwartz tweeted yesterday that he’d be out for a while, but will likely do some tweeting from home. And yes, this probably means we’ll have more Sheena Parveen in our lives. [Philly Gossip]
- News: People Think It’s Going to Snow Because of a 2013 Story
- News: Cue the Complaining: A Heat Wave Is Coming
- News: Pa. Sports Anchor Punches Man Who Interrupts Live Shot
- News: Doctor Sues Stephanie Stahl, CBS 3 for Libel
- News: Hurricane Bertha Forms, No Landfall Expected
- News: WATCH: Awesome Video of Philly Lightning Strike
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.