Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel has been traded to the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta will give the Birds a late-round pick or two in exchange for the Pro Bowler. Samuel and the Falcons have reportedly agreed on a three-year, $18.5 million contract. We all knew this day would come when the Iggles inked Nnamdi Asomugha and acquired Dominique Rogers-Cromartie in the Kevin Kolb deal. [6 ABC]
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: The Enemy Among Us
- News: Fox 29 Hired a Steamroller to Run Over Some Cheese
- News: 3 Takeaways From Christina Lurie’s ThinkFest Talk
- Property: The Ultimate Eagles RV Home Is For Sale
- News: Upon Further Review, Nick Foles Is Not the Eagles Quarterback of the Future
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.