Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel has been traded to the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta will give the Birds a late-round pick or two in exchange for the Pro Bowler. Samuel and the Falcons have reportedly agreed on a three-year, $18.5 million contract. We all knew this day would come when the Iggles inked Nnamdi Asomugha and acquired Dominique Rogers-Cromartie in the Kevin Kolb deal. [6 ABC]
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- Articles: Who Is Nick Foles?
- News: D.C. Mayor Says Eagles Made “Dumbest Mistake” in Releasing DeSean
- News: Mathis Trolls Media with Fake $64K Receipt
- Ticket: Connor Barwin, Kurt Vile Team Up to “Make the World Better”
- News: Philly Probably Won’t Host 2015 NFL Draft
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.