Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel has been traded to the Atlanta Falcons. Atlanta will give the Birds a late-round pick or two in exchange for the Pro Bowler. Samuel and the Falcons have reportedly agreed on a three-year, $18.5 million contract. We all knew this day would come when the Iggles inked Nnamdi Asomugha and acquired Dominique Rogers-Cromartie in the Kevin Kolb deal. [6 ABC]
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
- News: 3 Observations About Eagles Fans (From a Non-Eagles Fan)
- News: And in the Second Round, Buzz Bissinger Selects Nick Foles
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.