In case you hadn’t gotten your Hall and Oates fix this afternoon, here’s a Google Docs promo suggesting the duo collaborates over the Interwebtuals to finish each others’ sentences. We like to believe they don’t spend enough time apart for that to be necessary.
- G Philly: Our First (and Last) Annual Twerky Awards
- News: Philly Needs an All-Chanukah Radio Station
- News: Bruce’s Original “Born to Run” Manuscript on Sale Today
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- G Philly: LISTEN: Awesome Mashup of 2013 Pop Hits
- G Philly: ALBUM REVIEW: Britney’s Latest is Terrible