In case you hadn’t gotten your Hall and Oates fix this afternoon, here’s a Google Docs promo suggesting the duo collaborates over the Interwebtuals to finish each others’ sentences. We like to believe they don’t spend enough time apart for that to be necessary.
- Ticket: INTERVIEW: Kurt Vile On Creating Mojo In the Studio and How Being a Dad Influences His Career Path
- Articles: Kurt Vile on the Creative Process
- G Philly: Q&A: Out Singer-Songwriter Jo Stones
- G Philly: On 1989, Taylor Swift Takes a Form-Perfect Dive Into 1980s Pop
- Ticket: 7 Shows to See This Week
- Ticket: REVIEW: RAC at TLA
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.