In case you hadn’t gotten your Hall and Oates fix this afternoon, here’s a Google Docs promo suggesting the duo collaborates over the Interwebtuals to finish each others’ sentences. We like to believe they don’t spend enough time apart for that to be necessary.
- Ticket: 8 Best 2014 Holiday Albums
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Man Treated to Private Concert By Bob Dylan
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Jingle Ball 2014
- Ticket: WATCH: The Roots Back Up ILoveMakonnen On “Tuesday”
- Ticket: LISTEN: Nicki Minaj Debuts New Single on Local Radio
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.