In case you hadn’t gotten your Hall and Oates fix this afternoon, here’s a Google Docs promo suggesting the duo collaborates over the Interwebtuals to finish each others’ sentences. We like to believe they don’t spend enough time apart for that to be necessary.
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP
- Ticket: Rising: Bleeding Rainbow