A Who’s Who of New York City restaurateurs and developers has been touring the former Tavern On the Green space in New York, as the license to operate a restaurant there is up for grabs. Donald Trump has said, “No thanks.” But the owners of Queen Village’s Creperie Beau Monde have said, “Yes, please.” [Foobooz]
- News: Break-Ins at Resurrection, Honeys Sit n’ Eat Last Night
- News: Marc Vetri Used to Have a Creepy Mustache
- News: Sushi Chef Stabs Robber with Sushi Knife
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- News: Map: Philly’s Not a Bad Place to get Food Delivered
- News: Jim Kenney Writes Moving Love Letter to Sriracha
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.