Weapon X sent a tweet today to announce his official retirement from the NFL. The 16-year veteran played 13 seasons with the Birds and was, clearly, an integral part of a Jim Johnson defense that tortured offenses and helped propel the Eagles to four consecutive NFC championship games and one Super Bowl. If someone at the Iggles office hasn’t already started the ball rolling on retiring number 20, there’s a problem.
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
- News: 3 Observations About Eagles Fans (From a Non-Eagles Fan)
- News: And in the Second Round, Buzz Bissinger Selects Nick Foles
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.