Weapon X sent a tweet today to announce his official retirement from the NFL. The 16-year veteran played 13 seasons with the Birds and was, clearly, an integral part of a Jim Johnson defense that tortured offenses and helped propel the Eagles to four consecutive NFC championship games and one Super Bowl. If someone at the Iggles office hasn’t already started the ball rolling on retiring number 20, there’s a problem.
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- Articles: Who Is Nick Foles?
- News: D.C. Mayor Says Eagles Made “Dumbest Mistake” in Releasing DeSean
- News: Mathis Trolls Media with Fake $64K Receipt
- Ticket: Connor Barwin, Kurt Vile Team Up to “Make the World Better”
- News: Philly Probably Won’t Host 2015 NFL Draft
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.