Weapon X sent a tweet today to announce his official retirement from the NFL. The 16-year veteran played 13 seasons with the Birds and was, clearly, an integral part of a Jim Johnson defense that tortured offenses and helped propel the Eagles to four consecutive NFC championship games and one Super Bowl. If someone at the Iggles office hasn’t already started the ball rolling on retiring number 20, there’s a problem.
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: The Enemy Among Us
- News: Fox 29 Hired a Steamroller to Run Over Some Cheese
- News: 3 Takeaways From Christina Lurie’s ThinkFest Talk
- Property: The Ultimate Eagles RV Home Is For Sale
- News: Upon Further Review, Nick Foles Is Not the Eagles Quarterback of the Future
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.