The sun’s shining in Center City, but dire predictions about flooding abound in this weekend’s weather forecasts, with calls for anywhere from two to four damp inches on their way, starting tomorrow. [Philly.com]
- News: This Is How Much Snow Fell in Philadelphia Yesterday
- News: Winter Storm Warning Until Midnight
- News: Air Pollution Alert in Philadelphia Today
- News: Weather May Complicate Your Thanksgiving Plans
- News: The Weather Is Going to Suck For a Few Days
- News: Can Jesse Ventura or Cecily Tynan Explain These Bizarre Streaks?