The sun’s shining in Center City, but dire predictions about flooding abound in this weekend’s weather forecasts, with calls for anywhere from two to four damp inches on their way, starting tomorrow. [Philly.com]
- News: The Weather Won’t Suck This Weekend
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: The Philadelphia Streets Department Just Made an Example of Wendy’s
- News: Animated GIF of Steve Keeley vs. Snow Plow
- News: Our Favorite Instagrams From the Snow
- News: Are My Savesies Chairs Nice Enough?