The attorney for Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman asked for $15,000 bail. Prosecutors said $1 million. Moments after Zimmerman apologized to Martin’s family, Judge Kenneth Lester said $150,000. [Sun-Sentinel]
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg