Thanks to a new bill just signed into law by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, it is now more expensive and time consuming to paralyze or otherwise seriously injure someone during an episode of road rage. Known as the Jessica Rogers Law, the measure is named after a 16-year old girl who was paralyzed from the chest down as the result of a road rage incident. The perpetrator spent four whole months in jail. [NJ Today]
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot
- News: Christie’s Presidential Chances Declining in New Hampshire
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: Chris Christie Aides Head to New Hampshire