Thanks to a new bill just signed into law by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, it is now more expensive and time consuming to paralyze or otherwise seriously injure someone during an episode of road rage. Known as the Jessica Rogers Law, the measure is named after a 16-year old girl who was paralyzed from the chest down as the result of a road rage incident. The perpetrator spent four whole months in jail. [NJ Today]
- News: Wait, There’s a Chris Christie Scandal Going On?
- G Philly: More Than 700 Same-Sex Couples Have Married in NJ
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job
- News: Springsteen Manuscript Has Been Sold
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Guess the Chris Christie-Barack Obama Honeymoon Is Over