The Sullivan School on Ditman Street in the city’s Frankford section was evacuated this morning after the fire department was called to investigate a strange odor. Students and faculty were taken to the Harding School on Torresdale Avenue. The fire department called in hazmat crews to investigate the odor. There have not been any reports of hospitalizations. [6 ABC]
- News: The PFT Fails Philly’s Students and Teachers
- News: Philly Principals Are Hungry for Money
- Articles: Helen Gym and Bill Green Try to Find Common Ground (or Not) on Education in Philadelphia
- News: Court Won’t Let SRC Change Teachers’ Contract Yet
- News: 23 Best Signs From the Philadelphia Teachers’ Protest
- News: Commonwealth Foundation to Demonstrate at PFT Protest
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.