The Sullivan School on Ditman Street in the city’s Frankford section was evacuated this morning after the fire department was called to investigate a strange odor. Students and faculty were taken to the Harding School on Torresdale Avenue. The fire department called in hazmat crews to investigate the odor. There have not been any reports of hospitalizations. [6 ABC]
- News: Court Won’t Let SRC Change Teachers’ Contract Yet
- News: 23 Best Signs From the Philadelphia Teachers’ Protest
- News: Commonwealth Foundation to Demonstrate at PFT Protest
- News: Schools, Elections, and Philly’s Utterly Failed Democracy
- News: Crowdfunding Has Consequences
- News: Philly Schools Shedding Students Faster Than Expected
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.