Nine students were sent to the hospital to be treated for nausea—some kids were throwing up—after someone set off a stink bomb in the cafeteria at Onlney’s Morrison Elementary School. Students were back in their classrooms by 1:30 this afternoon. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Philly Principals Are Hungry for Money
- Articles: Helen Gym and Bill Green Try to Find Common Ground (or Not) on Education in Philadelphia
- News: Court Won’t Let SRC Change Teachers’ Contract Yet
- News: 23 Best Signs From the Philadelphia Teachers’ Protest
- News: Commonwealth Foundation to Demonstrate at PFT Protest
- News: Schools, Elections, and Philly’s Utterly Failed Democracy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.