Nine students were sent to the hospital to be treated for nausea—some kids were throwing up—after someone set off a stink bomb in the cafeteria at Onlney’s Morrison Elementary School. Students were back in their classrooms by 1:30 this afternoon. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Philly School District Makes Ominous Announcement
- News: Embattled Corbett Education Advisor Resigns
- News: Even Pittsburgh Is Pleading for Philly Schools Now
- News: How Philly Families Will Pay for Harrisburg’s Sins
- News: UPDATE: Cigarette Tax Vote Canceled
- News: School District Publishes List of Employee Salaries
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.