New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has come out and denied falling asleep at a Bruce Springsteen concert earlier this month. Christie was photographed sitting down at the show with his head back and his eyes closed, but contends he was just listening to The Boss perform one of his new songs. Christie has been to more than 120 Springsteen concert and was very adamant about the fact that he’s never fallen asleep at any of them. [Inquirer]
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot
- News: Christie’s Presidential Chances Declining in New Hampshire
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?