New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has come out and denied falling asleep at a Bruce Springsteen concert earlier this month. Christie was photographed sitting down at the show with his head back and his eyes closed, but contends he was just listening to The Boss perform one of his new songs. Christie has been to more than 120 Springsteen concert and was very adamant about the fact that he’s never fallen asleep at any of them. [Inquirer]
- News: Joyce Sheridan Death Ruled a Homicide
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
- Ticket: Fan Pays $300,000 for a Lasagna Dinner With Bruce Springsteen
- News: POLL: N.J. Voters Approve of Christie’s Ebola Quarantine
- News: How Tuesday Helped Chris Christie’s Presidential Ambitions
- News: Just Whom Is Bruce Springsteen Trying to Impress?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.