New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has come out and denied falling asleep at a Bruce Springsteen concert earlier this month. Christie was photographed sitting down at the show with his head back and his eyes closed, but contends he was just listening to The Boss perform one of his new songs. Christie has been to more than 120 Springsteen concert and was very adamant about the fact that he’s never fallen asleep at any of them. [Inquirer]
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far
- News: Chris Christie Aides Head to New Hampshire
- Ticket: Springsteen, Pink Pitted Against Each Other at Billboard Music Awards
- News: Poll: Jersey Voters Skeptical of Christie Vindication