New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has come out and denied falling asleep at a Bruce Springsteen concert earlier this month. Christie was photographed sitting down at the show with his head back and his eyes closed, but contends he was just listening to The Boss perform one of his new songs. Christie has been to more than 120 Springsteen concert and was very adamant about the fact that he’s never fallen asleep at any of them. [Inquirer]
- News: WATCH: Christie, Constituent Argue About Springsteen
- News: Christie Takes Stand Against Discrimination
- News: Christie Wants Summit on Atlantic City’s Future
- News: Jersey Says Businesses Can’t Ask Applicants About Criminal History
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Want to Ban Pet Tattoos
- News: Paid Sick Leave Spreads in Jersey
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.