Jamie Moyer—the oldest guy to ever earn a win as a Major League pitcher—recently commented that he’d like to be a baseball historian. Well, his dream might just become a reality now that the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has suggested that Jamie Moyer apply to be a part of their internship program. Yes, you read that correctly. No, it’s not a reality Tv pitch (we don’t think). They can’t be for reals, can they? [Crossing Broad]
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.