Jamie Moyer—the oldest guy to ever earn a win as a Major League pitcher—recently commented that he’d like to be a baseball historian. Well, his dream might just become a reality now that the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has suggested that Jamie Moyer apply to be a part of their internship program. Yes, you read that correctly. No, it’s not a reality Tv pitch (we don’t think). They can’t be for reals, can they? [Crossing Broad]
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
- News: The 16 Best Phillies GIFs of 2014
- News: Ex-Phillie Mitch Williams Suing Deadspin, MLB Network
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.