Jamie Moyer—the oldest guy to ever earn a win as a Major League pitcher—recently commented that he’d like to be a baseball historian. Well, his dream might just become a reality now that the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has suggested that Jamie Moyer apply to be a part of their internship program. Yes, you read that correctly. No, it’s not a reality Tv pitch (we don’t think). They can’t be for reals, can they? [Crossing Broad]
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- News: Chase Utley Has Utley-Like All-Star Performance
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.