Jamie Moyer—the oldest guy to ever earn a win as a Major League pitcher—recently commented that he’d like to be a baseball historian. Well, his dream might just become a reality now that the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has suggested that Jamie Moyer apply to be a part of their internship program. Yes, you read that correctly. No, it’s not a reality Tv pitch (we don’t think). They can’t be for reals, can they? [Crossing Broad]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.