Jamie Moyer—the oldest guy to ever earn a win as a Major League pitcher—recently commented that he’d like to be a baseball historian. Well, his dream might just become a reality now that the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has suggested that Jamie Moyer apply to be a part of their internship program. Yes, you read that correctly. No, it’s not a reality Tv pitch (we don’t think). They can’t be for reals, can they? [Crossing Broad]
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model
- News: Phillies Just Got Older, Druggier