Table games generated $62 million in revenue for Pennsylvania last month. That’s the highest monthly total since the state began allowing table games two years ago. Slot machines also raked in a record revenue in March. Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem led the state with more than $12 million in revenue from 152 tables. [phillyBurbs]
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: It Is Currently Legal to Eat Cats and Dogs in PA
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?