Table games generated $62 million in revenue for Pennsylvania last month. That’s the highest monthly total since the state began allowing table games two years ago. Slot machines also raked in a record revenue in March. Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem led the state with more than $12 million in revenue from 152 tables. [phillyBurbs]
- News: Turnpike Officials Admit ‘Gaps’ in Response
- News: Tom Corbett Did the Right Thing
- News: The Time Brian Sims Confronted Mark Cohen
- News: Corbett: Liquor Privatization Still on Table
- News: Bill Would Let Universities Secede From State System
- News: Does PA Have an Anti-Gay “Religious Freedom” Law?