Table games generated $62 million in revenue for Pennsylvania last month. That’s the highest monthly total since the state began allowing table games two years ago. Slot machines also raked in a record revenue in March. Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem led the state with more than $12 million in revenue from 152 tables. [phillyBurbs]
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
- News: Darryl Metcalfe Moves to Block Immigrant Children from Pa.
- News: 4 Teens Charged After Firefight With Lawmakers
- News: Anti-Mumia, Pro-Gun Bills Pass in Harrisburg
- News: Porn Email Scandal Claims Another Pa. Official
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.