Table games generated $62 million in revenue for Pennsylvania last month. That’s the highest monthly total since the state began allowing table games two years ago. Slot machines also raked in a record revenue in March. Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem led the state with more than $12 million in revenue from 152 tables. [phillyBurbs]
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: Pa. Lottery Sets Sales Record, Again
- Property: Carl Dranoff Pauses During Dinner to Think About Revel
- News: Masked Men Steal $181K from Atlantic City Casino
- News: State Probes Philly Lawmakers Targeted in Abandoned Sting
- News: Moody’s Lowers Pa. Debt Rating
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.