Table games generated $62 million in revenue for Pennsylvania last month. That’s the highest monthly total since the state began allowing table games two years ago. Slot machines also raked in a record revenue in March. Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem led the state with more than $12 million in revenue from 152 tables. [phillyBurbs]
- News: Union: Icahn Backs Out of Deal to Save Trump Taj
- News: Wolf Reiterates Fracking Support
- News: Trump Taj Owner Asks Icahn to Stay Open
- News: Four Highlights From Pennsylvania Society Weekend
- News: State Rep. Spent $600 in Pa. Money to Promote His Acting Gig
- News: Pot Advocate to Guide Policy in Wolf Administration
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.