When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- News: Brian Roberts “Cautiously Optimistic” for Comcast-Time Warner Merger
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- News: Comcast Says You Can Keep Your Tor
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- News: Could Comcast Merger Result in Better Netflix Service?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.