When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- G Philly: ABC Family Orders Reality Show About Transgender Parent
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.