When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- Ticket: Teresa Giudice to Serve Sentence In Orange is the New Black Prison
- Ticket: What to Expect at Comcast Center’s 2014 Holiday Show
- News: Comcast Earnings Rise 12 Percent
- G Philly: Set Your DVR: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Concert on PBS
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.