When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- News: Comcast Wins $7.5 Million Trial Against Sprint
- News: Our First-Ever Good Comcast Headlines Roundup
- Ticket: Friends Coming to Netflix in January 2015
- Ticket: Our Prayers Are Answered: HBO Plans Netflix-Style Service
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.