When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- News: Comcast Employees Are Apparently Stressed and Sad
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- News: Comcast Revenues Skyrocket in Second Quarter
- News: Comcast: Awful Retention Call “What We Trained Him to Do”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.