When one man’s Comcast bill eclipsed the $200 mark in February of 2011, he ditched cable and picked up his iPad. Over a year later, he talks about how he patches together the use of apps and Internet streaming services to fill the void created when he dumped Comcast. Everything seems to be going well, but did Comcast give his records back? [Romenesko]
- G Philly: RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 Cast Ru-vealed
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Smacks Santorum for Mandela Comments
- G Philly: Family Ties Star Meredith Baxter Marries Longtime Partner
- News: The Best and Worst Sound of Music Tweets
- G Philly: WATCH: Leslie Jordan’s Hilarious Doritos Commercial
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?