The murder-suicide involving two doctors in Voorhees, New Jersey yesterday may be linked to the murder of a woman in North Carolina. Early Wednesday morning, neighbors heard a commotion at Shawna D. Givens’ home in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Authorities later found her dead in the home. They say she worked with the alleged gunman from the murder-suicide in Voorhees at the Womack Army Medical Center. Authorities from both towns are working together, but have not disclosed how the cases are related. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.