The murder-suicide involving two doctors in Voorhees, New Jersey yesterday may be linked to the murder of a woman in North Carolina. Early Wednesday morning, neighbors heard a commotion at Shawna D. Givens’ home in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Authorities later found her dead in the home. They say she worked with the alleged gunman from the murder-suicide in Voorhees at the Womack Army Medical Center. Authorities from both towns are working together, but have not disclosed how the cases are related. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.