The murder-suicide involving two doctors in Voorhees, New Jersey yesterday may be linked to the murder of a woman in North Carolina. Early Wednesday morning, neighbors heard a commotion at Shawna D. Givens’ home in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Authorities later found her dead in the home. They say she worked with the alleged gunman from the murder-suicide in Voorhees at the Womack Army Medical Center. Authorities from both towns are working together, but have not disclosed how the cases are related. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Lemon Shot Challenge Dad Accused of Sex With Student
- G Philly: Three People Charged in Center City Gay-Bashing
- News: (Update) Suspect Identified in Killing of Girl at Einstein Medical
- News: Jersey Court: No GPS for Pre-2007 Sex Crimes
- News: Suspected Trooper Shooter Was in War Documentary
- News: Report: Eight Ironworkers Will Plead Guilty
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.