Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden will be at UPenn’s School of Nursing this afternoon to make an announcement regarding a major national initiative to ensure that America’s nurses are prepared to treat war veterans and their families. The initiative is a part of the Joining Forces campaign started by FLOTUS and Dr. Biden last spring. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Playboy: Penn Is America’s No. 1 Party School
- News: State Senate to Consider Medical Marijuana
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: Magazine Says Pa. Governor Race Is “Likely Democratic”
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: Law Firm Asks Court to Forgive Bob Brady’s $450,000 Debt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.