Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden will be at UPenn’s School of Nursing this afternoon to make an announcement regarding a major national initiative to ensure that America’s nurses are prepared to treat war veterans and their families. The initiative is a part of the Joining Forces campaign started by FLOTUS and Dr. Biden last spring. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Can Conservatives and Liberals Be Friends?
- News: Pennsylvania Curbs Investment in Iran
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.