Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden will be at UPenn’s School of Nursing this afternoon to make an announcement regarding a major national initiative to ensure that America’s nurses are prepared to treat war veterans and their families. The initiative is a part of the Joining Forces campaign started by FLOTUS and Dr. Biden last spring. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Deal Could Restock State Supreme Court
- News: Penn Course Requires Students to Waste Time on the Internet
- News: Penn Leads Pa. in New Global University Rankings
- News: Abraham Confirms Run for Mayor
- News: Time to Stop Electing Pennsylvania Judges?
- News: TV Study: Lots of Campaign Ads, But No Coverage
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.