Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden will be at UPenn’s School of Nursing this afternoon to make an announcement regarding a major national initiative to ensure that America’s nurses are prepared to treat war veterans and their families. The initiative is a part of the Joining Forces campaign started by FLOTUS and Dr. Biden last spring. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- Property: Locust Walk Wind Tunnel Claims Lives of 5 Umbrellas
- News: That Wind Tunnel on Locust Walk? Here’s Why It Happens.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Inquirer Reporter’s Husband Dies After Penn Trial
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”