Danny Briere—who hasn’t played since falling victim to a cheap, but legal hit from Joe Vitale two weeks ago—will be in the lineup for the Flyers tonight as they open up the first round of the NHL playoffs against the Penguins. Also suiting up for tonight’s game in Pittsburgh is Niklas Grossmann, who missed the end of the season as well. You can’t make someone’s head bleed in the playoffs, so the Orange and Black will have to hurt the Pens on the scoreboard. And here…we…go. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Flyers Cave, Bring Back Ice Girls After Fans Boo
- News: Flyers Fans Booed the Ice Guys Against Last Night
- News: Flyers Fans Make Over-Ostentatious Display of Their Heterosexuality
- News: Flyers Broadcast Spoils Own Trivia Question
- News: Giroux Hurt 15 Minutes into First Flyers Practice
- News: Phantoms Unveil Terrifying New Mascot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.