Danny Briere—who hasn’t played since falling victim to a cheap, but legal hit from Joe Vitale two weeks ago—will be in the lineup for the Flyers tonight as they open up the first round of the NHL playoffs against the Penguins. Also suiting up for tonight’s game in Pittsburgh is Niklas Grossmann, who missed the end of the season as well. You can’t make someone’s head bleed in the playoffs, so the Orange and Black will have to hurt the Pens on the scoreboard. And here…we…go. [Crossing Broad]
- News: The Flyers Are Worried They Could Get the Mumps
- News: Flyers Lose on Heartbreaking Last-Second Goal
- News: Forbes: Flyers 7th-Most Valuable Team in NHL
- News: Former Flyers Coach Pat Quinn Dies at 71
- News: A Miserable Night for Philly Sports
- News: Porn Star: Flyers Defenseman Is “Most Annoying Texter”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.