Philly’s newest sculpture was unveiled today. With the Barnes set to open its doors in just over a month, “The Barnes Totem”—designed by 88-year-old Ellsworth Kelly—was erected near the museum’s entrance on 20th street. The zigzagging sculpture is 40 feet tall and made of steel. [CBS 3]
- News: Barnes Foundation President Steps Down
- News: The One Upside to Being a Philly High Schooler
- News: VIDEO: Pittsburgh Art Exhibit Is Giving People Seizures
- News: How Much Were Gov. Corbett’s Free Barnes Tickets Actually Worth?
- News: This One Guy Really Hates the Barnes Foundation
- News: Barnes to Host First Contemporary Art Exhibit Since Opening