Some residents near French Creek State Park in Berks County—and some in Chesco—have been evacuated as firefighters work to contain a 100-acre forest fire. Authorities also secured a nearby fireworks store that was a cause for concern when the fire began to spread. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: West Chester Student Sinks Half-Court Shot, Tragically Doesn’t Get Prize Money
- News: Is Johnny Weir a Russian Agent?
- News: West Chester Apparently Too “Prissy” for Sex Shop
- News: Chesco-Based QVC Presses “Pause” on Paula Deen
- News: Man Hit by Amtrak Train in Chesco
- News: Chester and Philadelphia Counties Rank Worst and First in Big PA Health Study
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.