Police pulled over a Folcroft man on Chester Pike Friday night. They supposedly saw his car idling with its lights off in a known drug area and then allegedly noticed drugs on the floor between the man’s feet when they stopped him. When he was brought in for questioning, the officers asked the man to remove his pants because they noticed *ahem* a large bulge. Turns out, the guy had a bag tied to his penis and that bag contain 89 smaller bags filled with heroin and cocaine. We’d make a joke here, but, “the guy had a bag tied to his penis and that bag contain 89 smaller bags filled with heroin and cocaine” is too tough an act to follow. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Accused Carjacker Lists Occupation as “Former Contract Killer” on Facebook
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
- News: Smerconish’s Death Penalty Lament
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.