A column in a recent issue of the Daily Medium—a satirical newspaper produced by students at Rutgers-New Brunswick—was titled, “What about the good things Hitler did?” and falsely attributed to a Jewish student who writes for an independent newspaper at Rutgers. The university is now investigating the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: WATCH: Christie, Constituent Argue About Springsteen
- News: Christie Wants Summit on Atlantic City’s Future
- News: Jersey Says Businesses Can’t Ask Applicants About Criminal History
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Want to Ban Pet Tattoos
- News: Paid Sick Leave Spreads in Jersey
- News: Philadelphia Has a Burqa Crisis?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.