A column in a recent issue of the Daily Medium—a satirical newspaper produced by students at Rutgers-New Brunswick—was titled, “What about the good things Hitler did?” and falsely attributed to a Jewish student who writes for an independent newspaper at Rutgers. The university is now investigating the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
- News: SEPTA Loses Round in Anti-Islam Bus Ad Battle
- News: Top Republican: Christie’s Shore Protection Is “Stupid”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.