A column in a recent issue of the Daily Medium—a satirical newspaper produced by students at Rutgers-New Brunswick—was titled, “What about the good things Hitler did?” and falsely attributed to a Jewish student who writes for an independent newspaper at Rutgers. The university is now investigating the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Advance Domestic Violence Bills
- News: Jersey Lawmakers Call for Review of Rice Case
- News: Another Report Suggests Taj Close to Bankruptcy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.