A column in a recent issue of the Daily Medium—a satirical newspaper produced by students at Rutgers-New Brunswick—was titled, “What about the good things Hitler did?” and falsely attributed to a Jewish student who writes for an independent newspaper at Rutgers. The university is now investigating the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Christie to Decide on Smoking Ban for Jersey Beaches
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Use North Jersey Gaming Dollars to Rebuild AC?
- News: NJ Ranks 8th, Pa. 16th in Child Well-Being
- News: Kevin Johnson Resigns at Bright Hope Church
- News: Chris Christie Has Raised $60 Million for GOP
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.