Freshman City Councilman Bobby Henon has created an app that may be available for iPhone users as soon as Tuesday. The app will allow city residents to file complaints with City Council from their phones. Hendon’s office will receive all of the messages and photos sent via the CityHall App and will forward them to the appropriate city departments. He’s also working on an Android app and will eventually make it so that people without smartphones can text their complaints to his office. [Daily News]
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: Franny Rizzo Not Running for Mayor
- News: Why Do We Adore the Word Philadelphia?
- News: It’s Time To Halt Philly Horse-and-Carriage Rides
- News: Philly Won’t Turn Over Tax Deadbeats to Bill Collectors
- News: Philly Could Push Local Minimum Wage to $15
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.