Freshman City Councilman Bobby Henon has created an app that may be available for iPhone users as soon as Tuesday. The app will allow city residents to file complaints with City Council from their phones. Hendon’s office will receive all of the messages and photos sent via the CityHall App and will forward them to the appropriate city departments. He’s also working on an Android app and will eventually make it so that people without smartphones can text their complaints to his office. [Daily News]
- News: Councilwoman Decries “Scare Tactics” in PGW Sale
- News: Council Delays PGW Sale Review
- News: City Councilman Wants to Outlaw Toy Guns
- News: Council May Beef Up City’s Hate Crimes Law
- News: Police Tasered Man After Apple Store Ran Out of iPhone 6
- News: It’s the End of the War on Drugs as We Know It
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.