Freshman City Councilman Bobby Henon has created an app that may be available for iPhone users as soon as Tuesday. The app will allow city residents to file complaints with City Council from their phones. Hendon’s office will receive all of the messages and photos sent via the CityHall App and will forward them to the appropriate city departments. He’s also working on an Android app and will eventually make it so that people without smartphones can text their complaints to his office. [Daily News]
- News: PGW Sale Hopes Dim
- News: Councilman Sued Over Development Process
- News: Are State and Federal Exams Dragging Down Philly Schools?
- News: UIL Says It’s Not Done Pursuing PGW
- News: Nutter, Council Debate Over PGW Is Somehow Getting Worse
- News: Bill Would Require “Labor Peace” at City-Subsidized Hotels
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.