Freshman City Councilman Bobby Henon has created an app that may be available for iPhone users as soon as Tuesday. The app will allow city residents to file complaints with City Council from their phones. Hendon’s office will receive all of the messages and photos sent via the CityHall App and will forward them to the appropriate city departments. He’s also working on an Android app and will eventually make it so that people without smartphones can text their complaints to his office. [Daily News]
- News: WATCH: Truck Falls into Sinkhole in NoLibs
- News: Yahoo! Autocomplete Thinks Philly Is “Ugly”
- News: VIDEO: “Urban Exploring” Philadelphia’s Abandoned Spaces
- News: WATCH: Short Film Celebrates Literally Everything About Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Gluten Free Philly Releases an App
- News: Bill Green to Lead School Reform Commission?