Two jurors were dismissed from the trial of Monsignor William Lynn today. Lynn is on trial for criminal conspiracy charges in relation to the sexual abuse of boys by members of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Today, two jurors were replaced. Scheduled testimony includes discussion of a 1992 complaint who allegedly molested boys at a camp in the early ’60s. [Fox 29]
- News: Jesus Was Not a Capitalist
- News: Pope Francis Just Provided Us With the Most Awesome Road House Fan Fiction Scenario, Ever
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Archbishop Chaput Wants Everybody to Know He’s Cool With Pope Francis
- News: Vatican Orders Survey of Catholic Attitudes on Marriage, Other Hot-Button Issues
- News: Archdiocese Freezes Pensions for Lay Employees