Two jurors were dismissed from the trial of Monsignor William Lynn today. Lynn is on trial for criminal conspiracy charges in relation to the sexual abuse of boys by members of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Today, two jurors were replaced. Scheduled testimony includes discussion of a 1992 complaint who allegedly molested boys at a camp in the early ’60s. [Fox 29]
- News: UPDATE: Is Pope Coming to Philly?
- News: Philly Archdiocese Sponsoring “March for Marriage” in D.C.
- News: Archdiocese Needs to Rip the Band-Aid Off
- News: Philadelphia Archdiocese Sues Over Contraception Coverage
- News: Archdiocese to Cut 29 Parishes Down to 13
- News: Vatican Official Tours Philly Ahead of 2015 Meeting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.