Two jurors were dismissed from the trial of Monsignor William Lynn today. Lynn is on trial for criminal conspiracy charges in relation to the sexual abuse of boys by members of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Today, two jurors were replaced. Scheduled testimony includes discussion of a 1992 complaint who allegedly molested boys at a camp in the early ’60s. [Fox 29]
- News: Mayor, Governor Headed to Vatican to Meet Pope
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Archdiocese Removes Two Priests From Ministry
- News: Prosecutors Appeal Monsignor Lynn’s Overturned Conviction
- News: Here Comes The Pope?
- News: Church Official’s Lawyer: Seth Williams “Unprofessional”