In case paying $75 for a Flyers ticket, $8 for a beer at the Well and $15 for parking left you with cash burning a hole in your pocket, know that next time you visit South Philly on game day you can spend that extra dough on something useful and entirely rational by paying $50 to have your car valeted at Xfinity Live Also, they still haven’t changed the name of that place yet. [@Phillychitchat]
- News: Comcast Employees Are Apparently Stressed and Sad
- News: Comcast Revenues Skyrocket in Second Quarter
- News: Comcast: Awful Retention Call “What We Trained Him to Do”
- News: NYC Official Sets Conditions for Comcast-Time Warner Approval
- News: Comcast’s Cohen in D.C. to Stump for Merger
- News: Comcast Rep From Hell Placed on Leave
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.