In case paying $75 for a Flyers ticket, $8 for a beer at the Well and $15 for parking left you with cash burning a hole in your pocket, know that next time you visit South Philly on game day you can spend that extra dough on something useful and entirely rational by paying $50 to have your car valeted at Xfinity Live Also, they still haven’t changed the name of that place yet. [@Phillychitchat]
- Ticket: What to Expect at Comcast Center’s 2014 Holiday Show
- News: Comcast Earnings Rise 12 Percent
- News: Comcast Investing in Customer Service?
- News: Comcast Wins $7.5 Million Trial Against Sprint
- News: Our First-Ever Good Comcast Headlines Roundup
- Ticket: Our Prayers Are Answered: HBO Plans Netflix-Style Service
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.