In case paying $75 for a Flyers ticket, $8 for a beer at the Well and $15 for parking left you with cash burning a hole in your pocket, know that next time you visit South Philly on game day you can spend that extra dough on something useful and entirely rational by paying $50 to have your car valeted at Xfinity Live Also, they still haven’t changed the name of that place yet. [@Phillychitchat]
- News: Comcast: Merger Won’t Be Complete Until 2015
- News: Interview: The David to Comcast’s Goliath
- News: Politicians, Competitors Line Up Against Comcast Merger
- News: Why Philly Businesses Will Gladly Pay Millions for the Pope and DNC
- News: New York Mayor Wants Conditions on Comcast Merger
- News: Cohen Says City Leaders Will Open Checkbooks for Pope, DNC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.