In case paying $75 for a Flyers ticket, $8 for a beer at the Well and $15 for parking left you with cash burning a hole in your pocket, know that next time you visit South Philly on game day you can spend that extra dough on something useful and entirely rational by paying $50 to have your car valeted at Xfinity Live Also, they still haven’t changed the name of that place yet. [@Phillychitchat]
- News: Brian Roberts “Cautiously Optimistic” for Comcast-Time Warner Merger
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- News: Comcast Says You Can Keep Your Tor
- News: Could Comcast Merger Result in Better Netflix Service?
- News: Discovery Channel Disses Comcast Merger
- Property: Renderings: What The New Comcast Tower Will Look Like Inside
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.