In case paying $75 for a Flyers ticket, $8 for a beer at the Well and $15 for parking left you with cash burning a hole in your pocket, know that next time you visit South Philly on game day you can spend that extra dough on something useful and entirely rational by paying $50 to have your car valeted at Xfinity Live Also, they still haven’t changed the name of that place yet. [@Phillychitchat]
- News: Comcast Vs. FiOS: The Devil Is In the Details
- News: Comcast Is About to Charge You $1.50 More a Month
- News: Comcast In the Running to Merge with Time Warner
- Property: Note to Bling Ringers: Think You Can Break Into This House?
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- News: Soon, Comcast Will Be Everything in Philly