Yeah, this is why The Boss is The Boss. He’s wading through the crowd while belting out “Raise Your Hand” when he takes a load off in a fan’s seat. Someone hands him a beer because, well, because he’s Bruce Springsteen, and The Boss—who’s 62 years old, by the way—chugs it, tosses the empty cup into the crowd and hops right back into the song. This is the kind of stuff that makes everyone scratch their heads when people complain about Springsteen. [TMZ]
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: Questlove Announces 16th Roots Album Via Instagram
- Ticket: Dad Re-Creates Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby Albums With His Kids
- News: Hall & Oates Enter Hall of Fame, Strike Blow for Philly Musicians
- Ticket: Springsteen, Pink Pitted Against Each Other at Billboard Music Awards
- Ticket: Joan Jett to Front Nirvana?