Yeah, this is why The Boss is The Boss. He’s wading through the crowd while belting out “Raise Your Hand” when he takes a load off in a fan’s seat. Someone hands him a beer because, well, because he’s Bruce Springsteen, and The Boss—who’s 62 years old, by the way—chugs it, tosses the empty cup into the crowd and hops right back into the song. This is the kind of stuff that makes everyone scratch their heads when people complain about Springsteen. [TMZ]
- Ticket: Taylor Swift Getting First-Ever Dick Clark Award
- Ticket: In a Music Rut?
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: CONCERT REVIEW: Caribou at Union Transfer
- G Philly: Culture Club Cancels Atlantic City Tour Date
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.