Yeah, this is why The Boss is The Boss. He’s wading through the crowd while belting out “Raise Your Hand” when he takes a load off in a fan’s seat. Someone hands him a beer because, well, because he’s Bruce Springsteen, and The Boss—who’s 62 years old, by the way—chugs it, tosses the empty cup into the crowd and hops right back into the song. This is the kind of stuff that makes everyone scratch their heads when people complain about Springsteen. [TMZ]
- G Philly: Our First (and Last) Annual Twerky Awards
- News: Springsteen Manuscript Has Been Sold
- News: Philly Needs an All-Chanukah Radio Station
- News: Bruce’s Original “Born to Run” Manuscript on Sale Today
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- G Philly: LISTEN: Awesome Mashup of 2013 Pop Hits