Yeah, this is why The Boss is The Boss. He’s wading through the crowd while belting out “Raise Your Hand” when he takes a load off in a fan’s seat. Someone hands him a beer because, well, because he’s Bruce Springsteen, and The Boss—who’s 62 years old, by the way—chugs it, tosses the empty cup into the crowd and hops right back into the song. This is the kind of stuff that makes everyone scratch their heads when people complain about Springsteen. [TMZ]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP
- Ticket: Rising: Bleeding Rainbow