Charles Snelling—an 81-year-old Republican with a regular guest column in Allentown’s The Morning Call—killed his wife and then himself yesterday. Snelling’s wife was also 81-years-old and was suffering from dementia. Snelling wrote an essay on his wife’s illness that was featured in the New York Times in December. [Poynter]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence