Charles Snelling—an 81-year-old Republican with a regular guest column in Allentown’s The Morning Call—killed his wife and then himself yesterday. Snelling’s wife was also 81-years-old and was suffering from dementia. Snelling wrote an essay on his wife’s illness that was featured in the New York Times in December. [Poynter]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
- News: Shooting Suspect Bradley Stone Is Dead
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.