On Tuesday, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that it made an arrest in the epidemic of tire slashing in the Mayfair section of Northeast Philadelphia, and 21-year-old Quincy Kramer was locked up after he was allegedly caught on tape vandalizing a vehicle last week. He’s been charged with multiple counts of criminal mischief while police in that area continue to search for more suspects. Meanwhile, in Overbrook, approximately 14 miles from the Mayfair incidents, reports are emerging about overnight car vandalism. At 6:35 a.m. today, police responded to the 6300 block of Lancaster Avenue where they found at least 10 vehicles with slashed tires. According to a police spokesperson, an additional two cars appeared to have some sort of corrosive substance thrown on them. At this time, police do not believe these incidents are related to the Mayfair crimes. Developing.
- News: Former IRS Employee Charged With Cheating On Taxes
- News: Boys Choir Founder Faces 1,100 Sex Abuse Charges
- G Philly: Philly Grindr Hookup Turns Violent for Visiting Canadian Man
- News: Video: Wild Shootout at Philly Hotel
- News: UPDATE: Manco & Manco Owners Charged with Tax Evasion, to Be Released
- News: Philly Cop Charged With Threats, Harassment