On Tuesday, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that it made an arrest in the epidemic of tire slashing in the Mayfair section of Northeast Philadelphia, and 21-year-old Quincy Kramer was locked up after he was allegedly caught on tape vandalizing a vehicle last week. He’s been charged with multiple counts of criminal mischief while police in that area continue to search for more suspects. Meanwhile, in Overbrook, approximately 14 miles from the Mayfair incidents, reports are emerging about overnight car vandalism. At 6:35 a.m. today, police responded to the 6300 block of Lancaster Avenue where they found at least 10 vehicles with slashed tires. According to a police spokesperson, an additional two cars appeared to have some sort of corrosive substance thrown on them. At this time, police do not believe these incidents are related to the Mayfair crimes. Developing.
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg