A former assistant dean of medical affairs and chairman of the ophthalmology department of Temple University’s School of Medicine will serve seven years in prison for his involvement in a $1.8-million fraudulent-billing scheme. Dr. Joseph J. Kubacki basically billed insurers for patients he hadn’t actually seen. Apparently, that’s frowned upon in the medical community. Who knew?. [Daily News]
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: Temple Senior Breaks Story of CIA-Senate Spying
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- G Philly: Temple Gay Web Series One of the Guys Nominated for Emmy
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?