Plenty of people are upset by the, er, slightly negative “Why I Hate Bruce Springsteen” post that I published yesterday. Among them is, apparently, CA Conrad, as evidenced by his Facebook page. If the name sounds familiar to you, it’s probably not because he’s a noted poet—although his “Torn Ligament Chorephilia For Marwan” is one of my personal favorites (” … the table holds / appointments of / sugar / bread / fingers his / semen will / fertilize / nothing / in me … “)—but because he was the raving mad guy who got upset with Philadelphia magazine’s Mummers coverage, came to our offices, wouldn’t leave, and then got escorted out by building security. Guess we can cancel his subscription.
- News: Facebook and “Friends” in the Wake of Ferguson
- News: Facebook Is Trying to Civilize Young People
- News: Rutgers Fans Wear “Ped State” Shirts
- G Philly: Philly Man’s Identity Stolen In Prosthetic Penis Scam
- G Philly: Facebook Releases Adorable Gay Pride Stickers
- News: Philly Mag Takes Home 6 National City Magazine Awards
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.