A tow truck driver was convicted today of the first degree murder of a rival back in 2010. The two men were in a dispute over towing territory in Kensington when Glenn McDaniel ran over 30-year-old Ray Santiago. The incident was caught on surveillance tape and showed McDaniel running over Santiago multiple times after an argument. McDaniel will serve a life sentence without parole. [6 ABC]
- News: Two Charged With Stealing $3.6 Million from PennDOT
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: VIDEO: Woman Hit, Robbed While Departing Trolley
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.