A tow truck driver was convicted today of the first degree murder of a rival back in 2010. The two men were in a dispute over towing territory in Kensington when Glenn McDaniel ran over 30-year-old Ray Santiago. The incident was caught on surveillance tape and showed McDaniel running over Santiago multiple times after an argument. McDaniel will serve a life sentence without parole. [6 ABC]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.