A tow truck driver was convicted today of the first degree murder of a rival back in 2010. The two men were in a dispute over towing territory in Kensington when Glenn McDaniel ran over 30-year-old Ray Santiago. The incident was caught on surveillance tape and showed McDaniel running over Santiago multiple times after an argument. McDaniel will serve a life sentence without parole. [6 ABC]
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- Property: “Fishtown’s First Float Spa” Is Not in Fishtown
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges