Sick of cleaning your floors at home? Well, for $25,350 you can have a robot janitor. The Governor Mifflin School Board in Berks County has purchased a robot from a cleaning supply company in Plymouth Meeting. The machine will allow the district to reduce it’s custodial staff and save over $20,000 a year. Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be preparing for the rise of the machines. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: Bill Would Let Universities Secede From State System
- News: NYT: Do Philly Schools Face an Impossible Task?
- News: Charter School Operator Sent to Prison
- News: Here Is a Pennsylvania School Tom Corbett Did Not Run Away From
- News: 5Qs: How to Increase PA Education Funding