Today, the cover of the Daily News teases a story about Philly cops cracking down on strip clubs and prostitution. The story focuses on a sting operation that landed some ladies in hot water for soliciting undercover officers in a strip joint. A piece on Phawker this afternoon calls out the Daily News for running the picture they did and for trying to, “pass it off as journalism.” [Phawker]
- News: McCaffery Drops Lawsuit Against Inky, Daily News
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.