Today, the cover of the Daily News teases a story about Philly cops cracking down on strip clubs and prostitution. The story focuses on a sting operation that landed some ladies in hot water for soliciting undercover officers in a strip joint. A piece on Phawker this afternoon calls out the Daily News for running the picture they did and for trying to, “pass it off as journalism.” [Phawker]
- News: Northeast Philly Woman Charged with Sexually Exploiting Her Young Daughters
- News: [UPDATE] Report: Frein Confessed
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.