The most entertaining goaltender in the universe shouldn’t be sidelined for too long after multiple X-rays came back negative yesterday. Bryz has a chip fracture in his right foot and will not travel with the team to Toronto as he works to come back from the injury. Homer said that Bryz won’t practice today, but that he could be back in action as soon as this weekend. [Daily News]
- News: Three to Join Flyers Hall of Fame
- News: Flyers Goalie Keeps Posting Shirtless Selfies With His Dog
- Property: Gallery: Claude Giroux’s New Rittenhouse Digs. We Think.
- News: Stanley Cup in Sea Isle City Today
- News: Top Five Infamous Booings in Philadelphia
- News: Flyers Trade Hartnell, Teach Us All a Lesson
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.