The most entertaining goaltender in the universe shouldn’t be sidelined for too long after multiple X-rays came back negative yesterday. Bryz has a chip fracture in his right foot and will not travel with the team to Toronto as he works to come back from the injury. Homer said that Bryz won’t practice today, but that he could be back in action as soon as this weekend. [Daily News]
- News: The Flyers Are Worried They Could Get the Mumps
- News: Flyers Lose on Heartbreaking Last-Second Goal
- News: Forbes: Flyers 7th-Most Valuable Team in NHL
- News: Former Flyers Coach Pat Quinn Dies at 71
- News: A Miserable Night for Philly Sports
- News: Porn Star: Flyers Defenseman Is “Most Annoying Texter”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.