The most entertaining goaltender in the universe shouldn’t be sidelined for too long after multiple X-rays came back negative yesterday. Bryz has a chip fracture in his right foot and will not travel with the team to Toronto as he works to come back from the injury. Homer said that Bryz won’t practice today, but that he could be back in action as soon as this weekend. [Daily News]
- News: NHL Hiring Guy on Flyers Payroll
- Ticket: DO THIS: Flyers Pep Rally Tomorrow at Dilworth Park
- News: Flyers 2014-15 Season Preview
- News: Olbermann Calls Flyers “As Sexist As Sports Can Get”
- News: Flyers Cave, Bring Back Ice Girls After Fans Boo
- News: Flyers Fans Booed the Ice Guys Against Last Night
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.