The most entertaining goaltender in the universe shouldn’t be sidelined for too long after multiple X-rays came back negative yesterday. Bryz has a chip fracture in his right foot and will not travel with the team to Toronto as he works to come back from the injury. Homer said that Bryz won’t practice today, but that he could be back in action as soon as this weekend. [Daily News]
- News: Flyers Fans Make Over-Ostentatious Display of Their Heterosexuality
- News: Flyers Broadcast Spoils Own Trivia Question
- News: Giroux Hurt 15 Minutes into First Flyers Practice
- News: Phantoms Unveil Terrifying New Mascot
- News: Flyers’ Timonen Has Blood Clots in Both Lungs, Leg
- News: Three to Join Flyers Hall of Fame
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.