Mr. Dogg—a 55-pound lab mix that belonged to the Gambone family of Roxborough—was in the family’s fenced in backyard when someone shot him with a 22 caliber bullet. The Gambones had to put him down and are still waiting for answers. Other owners in the area are concerned for the safety of their pets and the Philadelphia Police are looking for tips relating to the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Eric Frein Arraigned, Held Without Bail
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.