Mr. Dogg—a 55-pound lab mix that belonged to the Gambone family of Roxborough—was in the family’s fenced in backyard when someone shot him with a 22 caliber bullet. The Gambones had to put him down and are still waiting for answers. Other owners in the area are concerned for the safety of their pets and the Philadelphia Police are looking for tips relating to the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: VIDEO: Woman Hit, Robbed While Departing Trolley
- News: Carjacker Suspect’s Mother Turns Down Arrest Reward
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.