Mr. Dogg—a 55-pound lab mix that belonged to the Gambone family of Roxborough—was in the family’s fenced in backyard when someone shot him with a 22 caliber bullet. The Gambones had to put him down and are still waiting for answers. Other owners in the area are concerned for the safety of their pets and the Philadelphia Police are looking for tips relating to the incident. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme