Chris Christie has appealed to The Boss in hopes that Springsteen will be kind enough to grace A.C. with his presence Labor Day weekend. The much ballyhooed grand opening of Revel will be marked by a series of Beyonce shows Memorial Day weekend. Christie thinks that Springsteen may have missed out on ushering the start of summer down the shore, but hopes he’ll oversee its conclusion in September. [Philly.com]
- Foobooz: Only In A.C.: Anthrax Bourbon
- G Philly: El Malito Takes On Homophobes and Racists
- News: Union: Icahn Backs Out of Deal to Save Trump Taj
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.