The word is getting out about Wegmans and the way the company treats its employees. Focus on what’s best for the workers and morale improves. Improved morale makes for better customer service. Better customer service creates a loyal customer base. A loyal customer base improves the bottom line. The Atlantic dishes on the circle of life for the $6.2 billion a year chain. Hey, no need to tell us. [The Atlantic]
- Shoppist: Quick! Free People Is Having a Flash Sale Tonight
- Shoppist: How To Get Your Hands on a Pair of United By Blue’s Bison Socks
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 (New) Ways to Wear Plaid
- Shoppist: 10 Philly Mag Editors On Their Favorite Hand Creams
- Shoppist: How to Shop For Plus-Size Clothing in Straight-Size Stores
- Shoppist: The Edit: 12 Sexy (And Comfy!) Ankle Boots
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.