The word is getting out about Wegmans and the way the company treats its employees. Focus on what’s best for the workers and morale improves. Improved morale makes for better customer service. Better customer service creates a loyal customer base. A loyal customer base improves the bottom line. The Atlantic dishes on the circle of life for the $6.2 billion a year chain. Hey, no need to tell us. [The Atlantic]
- Shoppist: The Fall Gathering Fashion Crawl Is Happening This Tuesday
- Shoppist: Your Guide to the Must-Shop Weekend Sales and Events
- Shoppist: There’s a Waitlist for This $1,750 Fendi Keychain
- Shoppist: The Philadelphia Collection Is Back
- Shoppist: Refinery29 Is Coming to King of Prussia Mall This Saturday
- Be Well Philly: 6 Unexpected Places to Buy Cool Fitness Gear Right Now
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.