The word is getting out about Wegmans and the way the company treats its employees. Focus on what’s best for the workers and morale improves. Improved morale makes for better customer service. Better customer service creates a loyal customer base. A loyal customer base improves the bottom line. The Atlantic dishes on the circle of life for the $6.2 billion a year chain. Hey, no need to tell us. [The Atlantic]
- Ticket: 12 Things to Do in Philly Labor Day Weekend
- Shoppist: The Edit: 10 Awesome, Last-Chance Fashion Buys Under $100
- Shoppist: Erdon’s Fall Lookbook Is Absolutely Amazing
- Shoppist: Best of Philly Shopping and Beauty Picks: See ‘Em All Here!
- Ticket: 7 Things To Do In Philly This Week
- Shoppist: It’s Time to Donate Your Old Denim to Madewell
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.