The word is getting out about Wegmans and the way the company treats its employees. Focus on what’s best for the workers and morale improves. Improved morale makes for better customer service. Better customer service creates a loyal customer base. A loyal customer base improves the bottom line. The Atlantic dishes on the circle of life for the $6.2 billion a year chain. Hey, no need to tell us. [The Atlantic]
- Shoppist: 10 Beyond-Amazing Statement Sandals
- Shoppist: Orange is the New Black: 8 Ways to Wear It
- Shoppist: Where to Shop This Week: Erdon’s Sale Room
- Shoppist: The Edit: 9 Ways to Wear Embroidery This Summer
- Shoppist: We’re Obsessed: Metallic Temporary Tattoos
- Shoppist: Franklin Flea Debuts A New Open-Air Market
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.