The word is getting out about Wegmans and the way the company treats its employees. Focus on what’s best for the workers and morale improves. Improved morale makes for better customer service. Better customer service creates a loyal customer base. A loyal customer base improves the bottom line. The Atlantic dishes on the circle of life for the $6.2 billion a year chain. Hey, no need to tell us. [The Atlantic]
- Shoppist: The Edit: 11 Fall Flats You Can Wear Now
- Shoppist: Monday Obsession: Make This Your First Sweater Purchase
- Shoppist: You Can Now Design Your Dream Shoes at Stuart Weitzman
- Shoppist: Did You Know There’s a Secret Anthropologie Clearance Center?
- Shoppist: Main Line Retail News: Menagerie Boutique Opening Second Location
- Shoppist: 8 Buys to Get You Through the Rest of Summer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.