As if we needed any reminder after the gorgeous weather we enjoyed last week, Frommer’s has included Philly on its list of the greatest cities in the world for for parks. New York, Chicago and San Francisco were the other American cities to make the cut. Now, if only it were still 78 and sunny outside… [Frommer's]
- Property: The Top 5 Things Smart Philly Residents Care About
- News: The Big List of the Worst Philly Lists of 2014
- News: Hey Philly, You’ll Never Guess Who Made the “Unhappiest Cities” List
- Property: New Tower Could Rise on Rittenhouse Square
- News: Believe It or Not: Philly Not a “Most-Stressed” City
- News: The 10 People You’ll Meet at Spruce Street Harbor Park
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.