As if we needed any reminder after the gorgeous weather we enjoyed last week, Frommer’s has included Philly on its list of the greatest cities in the world for for parks. New York, Chicago and San Francisco were the other American cities to make the cut. Now, if only it were still 78 and sunny outside… [Frommer's]
- Foobooz: Tria Taproom Adds a Burger
- News: Report: Philly 3rd in U.S. for Construction Jobs
- Be Well Philly: Boxers’ Trail Run Coming Up on September 13th
- News: Four Lessons Philly Can Learn From The Simpsons
- Property: Parc Rittenhouse Condo for $1.8 Million
- Property: McIlhenney Mansion’s Dome to Be Demolished
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.