Details have emerged in the murder that occurred last night in the parking lot of a Chester County Wawa. James Hvizda walked into a police station and confessed to killing his wife after he stabbed her to death at the Wawa in Eagle where she worked. His wife—the mother of his four children—had a Protection of Abuse Order against him since November. [6 ABC]
- News: Rittenhouse’s Food and Friends Market Burglarized
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
- News: Man in Employee “Hoagiefest” Shirt Robs Wawa
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.