Details have emerged in the murder that occurred last night in the parking lot of a Chester County Wawa. James Hvizda walked into a police station and confessed to killing his wife after he stabbed her to death at the Wawa in Eagle where she worked. His wife—the mother of his four children—had a Protection of Abuse Order against him since November. [6 ABC]
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.