Or so says Jeff Deeney at Phawker. Deeney explains what the outdoor feedings mean for the city of Philadelphia, why Mayor Nutter stopped them, and why OccupyPhilly doesn’t know what the hell they’re talking about. [Phawker]
- Property: Architype: Civic Studies
- News: Nutter Taking School Toilet Paper Requests on Twitter
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.