Or so says Jeff Deeney at Phawker. Deeney explains what the outdoor feedings mean for the city of Philadelphia, why Mayor Nutter stopped them, and why OccupyPhilly doesn’t know what the hell they’re talking about. [Phawker]
- News: Mayor Tries to Calm Nerves About Ebola
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
- News: Schools, Elections, and Philly’s Utterly Failed Democracy
- Ticket: Nutter Donating 2008 Phillies World Series Ring to PHM
- News: 6 Ways NBC Butchered Philly Geography for Sunday Night Football
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.