Or so says Jeff Deeney at Phawker. Deeney explains what the outdoor feedings mean for the city of Philadelphia, why Mayor Nutter stopped them, and why OccupyPhilly doesn’t know what the hell they’re talking about. [Phawker]
- News: Panel Recommends L&I Be Split in Two
- News: Does City Hall Have a “VIP Hotline” for the Powerful and Connected?
- News: Nutter, Union in Dispute Over $2.88 Million
- News: Council May Debate PGW Sale in October
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: Law Firm Asks Court to Forgive Bob Brady’s $450,000 Debt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.