Allen Iverson’s ex-wife has filed a court document asking that The Answer provide a list with the names and phone numbers (?!) of all of the sexual partners he had during their marriage. The move is probably an effort to force Iverson’s hand and get a quick settlement in court. She also wants records of his purchases over $1,000. Regardless of her motive, it sounds like divorce is fun for Allen Iverson. [Crossing Broad]
- Property: Allen Iverson’s Former Villanova Estate Is for Sale
- News: Iverson Documentary to Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival
- News: Everyone Says Philly Is a Great Hoops Town
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- News: Iverson Commercial: We Talking About Pants?
- News: Sixers: Iverson’s Autograph for Season Tickets
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.