The Phils second baseman has left Clearwater to be evaluated by a specialist. This comes after Chase allegedly “hit a plateau” in rehab. For those of you keeping score at home, this is not good news. With Howard out indefinitely, Utley unable to take the field, Polly taking it slow, and Domonic Brown sleeping funny, the injury bug is going around down in Florida. Oh, and opening day is in 17 days. Yay. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Roy Halladay Is Retiring
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model