The Phils second baseman has left Clearwater to be evaluated by a specialist. This comes after Chase allegedly “hit a plateau” in rehab. For those of you keeping score at home, this is not good news. With Howard out indefinitely, Utley unable to take the field, Polly taking it slow, and Domonic Brown sleeping funny, the injury bug is going around down in Florida. Oh, and opening day is in 17 days. Yay. [Crossing Broad]
- News: The Phillies Won the World Series Six Years Ago Today
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.