For the ninth year, the Pew Research Center has released a report on the state of news media creatively titled, “The State of the News Media in 2012.” The name of the report isn’t important, but the numbers it contains are pretty telling. The Inquirer slipped from number 11 to number 15 in circulation and reached less people total through print and online media. [State of the Media]
- News: Headline of the Day: “Shrink Accused of Playing Tug”
- News: Will Philly Papers Go Up for Sale Again?
- News: UPDATE: Bill Marimow Is BACK. Norcross to Appeal.
- News: No Settlement in Inquirer Ownership Case
- News: Temple Interns Begin Return to “Apartheid Era” Inquirer
- News: “No One Can Be Switzerland, and I’m on Norcross’s Side”