For the ninth year, the Pew Research Center has released a report on the state of news media creatively titled, “The State of the News Media in 2012.” The name of the report isn’t important, but the numbers it contains are pretty telling. The Inquirer slipped from number 11 to number 15 in circulation and reached less people total through print and online media. [State of the Media]
- News: Inky Mess: Karen Heller Vs. Norcross Spokesman
- News: PA Supreme Court Justice Accuses Inky, Daily News of Libel
- News: Is Nancy Phillips a Problem? Or a Target?
- News: Inky, Daily News Fired Up About First-Ever Job Reviews
- News: The “Darth Vader of Journalism” Strikes Back
- News: While Owners Feud, Inky and Daily News Suffer