For the ninth year, the Pew Research Center has released a report on the state of news media creatively titled, “The State of the News Media in 2012.” The name of the report isn’t important, but the numbers it contains are pretty telling. The Inquirer slipped from number 11 to number 15 in circulation and reached less people total through print and online media. [State of the Media]
- News: New Retail Coming to 801 Market
- News: Howard Gensler Has Just About Had Enough of Your Bullcrap Whining, Already
- News: Sandusky Judge Gets McCaffery Case Against Inky
- News: Bizarre Fake Class Scandal Unfolds at CAPA
- Ticket: Inquirer Art Critic Edward J. Sozanski Dead at 77
- News: Did George Norcross Try to Boot Inga Saffron?