We hear a lot of complaints from Main Line dwellers about the food scene out there. Apparently, Hymie’s just isn’t cutting it anymore. There was a glimmer of hope with recent news that Sampan’s Michael Schulson and Rouge’s Rob Wasserman are teaming up for a restaurant in Ardmore. And now, we hear that Michael Solomonov–as in the guy from 4-Bell Zahav and Federal Donuts–is heading to the Main Line as well. Prepare for the Friday night traffic on Lancaster Avenue to get even more annoying. [Foobooz]
- Property: One Ardmore Place Continues to Face Local Opposition
- Property: Main Line Monday: $1.32M Mini-Estate in Haverford
- Property: Main Line Monday: Merion Station Rental Offers 5 Bedrooms
- Foobooz: Brewing Equipment Arrives
- Property: Eagleview Estate in Villanova Gets Another Price Cut
- Shoppist: Erdon Has Officially Opened In The Moorestown Mall
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.