We hear a lot of complaints from Main Line dwellers about the food scene out there. Apparently, Hymie’s just isn’t cutting it anymore. There was a glimmer of hope with recent news that Sampan’s Michael Schulson and Rouge’s Rob Wasserman are teaming up for a restaurant in Ardmore. And now, we hear that Michael Solomonov–as in the guy from 4-Bell Zahav and Federal Donuts–is heading to the Main Line as well. Prepare for the Friday night traffic on Lancaster Avenue to get even more annoying. [Foobooz]
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- Property: Twice the Fun in This Main Line Residence
- Property: For Rent: Refurbished Main Line Carriage House
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- Articles: Can Wild Boar Save the Suburban Mall?
- Foobooz: Paramour’s Dirty Martini: The Muddy Pothole