Recent rumors suggest that Penn State might opt to go private in the wake of drastic budget cuts at the state level. Trustees chairwoman Karen Peetz mentioned during a Faculty Senate meeting that she found the public-private model at Cornell intriguing. Now everyone’s all like, “Will Penn State go private?” And Penn State’s all like, “No.” [Wall Street Journal]
- News: Penn State Students Accused of Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty