Recent rumors suggest that Penn State might opt to go private in the wake of drastic budget cuts at the state level. Trustees chairwoman Karen Peetz mentioned during a Faculty Senate meeting that she found the public-private model at Cornell intriguing. Now everyone’s all like, “Will Penn State go private?” And Penn State’s all like, “No.” [Wall Street Journal]
- News: Is America Over the Civil War?
- News: Six Winners and Losers in the Abandoned Sting Case
- News: The Abandoned Sting Case Might Be Bigger Than You Thought
- News: Kane Just Turned Abandoned Sting Into Double-Dog Dare
- News: Republicans Join Call for Marcellus Tax
- News: NCAA’s Penn State Sanctions Questioned by Court