Recent rumors suggest that Penn State might opt to go private in the wake of drastic budget cuts at the state level. Trustees chairwoman Karen Peetz mentioned during a Faculty Senate meeting that she found the public-private model at Cornell intriguing. Now everyone’s all like, “Will Penn State go private?” And Penn State’s all like, “No.” [Wall Street Journal]
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- News: Report: Paterno to Get New Statue in State College
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- News: Penn State Unaffected by Affirmative Action Ruling
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up
- News: Rendell: Don’t Count Corbett Out Yet