Some local artists have been covering Philadelphia in yarn and have recently given City Hall a bit of a makeover. “An Education in Yarnbombing” by ishknits a.k.a. Jessie Hemmons premieres at Art in City Hall this afternoon. The exhibit features Hemmons work with the help of Christina LeFevre and will be on display through May 11th. [Streets Dept]
- News: City Pays $1.4 Million for Gun Permit Info Dump
- News: 264 Arrests for Pot in Month Since City Council Decriminalized It
- News: Philly, You’re No Houston
- News: Council Study of PGW Sale to Cost Nearly $100K More
- News: Politico: Is Michael Nutter Too Honest?
- News: A Hollow Victory for Philly Schools
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.