Some local artists have been covering Philadelphia in yarn and have recently given City Hall a bit of a makeover. “An Education in Yarnbombing” by ishknits a.k.a. Jessie Hemmons premieres at Art in City Hall this afternoon. The exhibit features Hemmons work with the help of Christina LeFevre and will be on display through May 11th. [Streets Dept]
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
- News: Schools, Elections, and Philly’s Utterly Failed Democracy
- News: 6 Ways NBC Butchered Philly Geography for Sunday Night Football
- News: Nutter Strengthens Anti-Corruption Office
- G Philly: LGBT History Month Celebration
- News: Firm Says PGW Sale Poses Concerns
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.