Some local artists have been covering Philadelphia in yarn and have recently given City Hall a bit of a makeover. “An Education in Yarnbombing” by ishknits a.k.a. Jessie Hemmons premieres at Art in City Hall this afternoon. The exhibit features Hemmons work with the help of Christina LeFevre and will be on display through May 11th. [Streets Dept]
- News: Is Philly’s Land Bank is Doomed?
- G Philly: The Millennial Behind Philly’s LGBT Equality Bill
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution: We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: Dilworth Plaza Could Re-Open Next Fall
- News: Hot Stuff: Could Sriracha Plant Come to Philly?
- Property: Stunning Ritz-Carlton Condo