Some local artists have been covering Philadelphia in yarn and have recently given City Hall a bit of a makeover. “An Education in Yarnbombing” by ishknits a.k.a. Jessie Hemmons premieres at Art in City Hall this afternoon. The exhibit features Hemmons work with the help of Christina LeFevre and will be on display through May 11th. [Streets Dept]
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?
- News: Council Takes on Marijuana, E-Cigarettes Next Week
- News: L&I Doesn’t Know How Many Buildings Have Collapsed in Philly
- News: Connecticut Firm Reportedly Wins PGW Sale
- News: PGW Sale Could Make Philly An Energy Hub
- News: Is There a Solution to Philly’s Taxi Problem?