Some local artists have been covering Philadelphia in yarn and have recently given City Hall a bit of a makeover. “An Education in Yarnbombing” by ishknits a.k.a. Jessie Hemmons premieres at Art in City Hall this afternoon. The exhibit features Hemmons work with the help of Christina LeFevre and will be on display through May 11th. [Streets Dept]
- News: Nutter, Clarke Spar Over Death of PGW Privatization Deal
- News: 23 Photos From Last Night’s City Hall Protests
- News: Nutter to Expectant Retirees: DROP Dead
- News: WATCH: Protests Erupt at City Hall Tree Lighting
- News: Philly Won’t Turn Over Tax Deadbeats to Bill Collectors
- News: Nutter Joins Mayors Backing Obama on Immigration
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.